• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Forum Down Again!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all,
I am not sure what is going on with the server right now. The site was down this morning and yesterday morning. I have been emailing my host to see what the deal is, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'll keep y'all posted as I learn more about what's going on. Thanks for your patience [thumbzup]
Chris

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Finally got a reply from Stargate and they promised the issues with the email system and the server have been resolved. We'll see....

Wick246

Was down for me again part of Saturday night and all of Sunday. Looked like a couple of posts were made during this time (but not very many) so it might not have been down for everyone. Anyways not a good thing for a junkie caught right in the midst of excitement over something new to be cut off cold turkey.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, we get these hiccups every once in a great while. All & all I think the server has been pretty dependable. I guess you really find out how much we use the site when these things happen.

Elwenil

I don't mind it being down, that is bound to happen, but does anyone have any idea why my &^%#$@ avatar keeps changing all by itself?!?!? For some reason, for the past week it keeps putting up a stock image for the avatar instead of the pic of my 715 that I uploaded. Is my 715 so ugly that the forum is tired of looking at it? I can take a newer pic that looks better, lol...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine did that a while back. I kept getting Bob Hansens M886. What I finally had to do was dump my cookies. After that everything went back to normal, after I reselected the avatar.

Albin

I didn't realize how much I spent over here until it went down Saturday night and then couldn't get on all day Sunday. Almost as bad as Arfcom going down.

Al

Dieselsmoke

Ooh was I bummed yesterday. I need my Steel Soldiers fix each and every day, except when I'm at a MV show but that is tolerable then because I'm surrounded by hundreds of vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks