• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found 1986 M1028

btrapr

I have no affiliaiton to this vehicle, but thought someone here might be in the market!

I am still learning about these vehicles and it could have been a 1008? not sure though

86 Chevy Army Truck

I drove this thing and the tranny shifts very firm, motor purrs! 68K on the odometer, NEW batteries, rebuilt injector pump and injectors, NEEDS tires soon, with an extra sliding window and camper shell! VERY responsive throttle!
$2800

painted white-
hail damage on the hood, rusted cab corners, but other then that not bad at all...NEEDS some TLC and a good home_______the guy told me that he bought about 8 yrs ago and he ahs a NC title in hand_____:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks