• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found 2 bullet holes in the back of my cab

combat32

I have been continuing the teardown on my truck, started taking apart the bed and found these in the back of the cab, these are on the passenger side right behind the battery box.
Must have been a oh crap moment, can't tell exactly where they entered as the battery box was MIA on this truck when I got it, look like 45 size, accidental double tap from the passenger while seated maybe?

Attachments

combat32

Were they headed in or out?

Sounds like somebody killed a couple of batteries.
They were headed out from the cab, could have happened in it's later life as well, after it left the Army it was a civil defense truck and then went thru 2 owners prior to me

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it adds a little extra "character" to your truck and the basis for lots of "stories".

I always enjoy the historical mysteries these trucks seem to acquire.

Storm 51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks