• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found 4 in south TX

Barrman

I drove by there last month and they were gone. That area is a boom town now. Shale oil production. I am sure any that are left have doubled in price.

camp9

I just started looking into unimogs when a member on here offered a possible trade for a M813 I have. The more I get looking into them the more I think I'd like one.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending on the condition of the vehicles, that could be a fair trade. A decent 404 is worth about the same as a decent 813. The diesel Mogs in good shape are worth $$ in the teens.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with having a Unimog and an M813! ;)

Cheers

camp9

At least now I'm a little more informed as to what to look for and familiar with a 404. I've read most of the post all the way back to 09, not that this part of SS gets a lot of traffic :D, it was great reading. Thanks for all the previous post, I learned a lot.