• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a 10 ton today

more pictures

guess I can post some more pictures, do not really know the rules regarding posting about auctions. also do not know how to re-size these pictures and do not have the time, but here you go anyway

Attachments

guess noone wanted it

well the auction closed and nobody bought it, i thought these were highly sought after, guess i was wrong. if i would of had 2000 lying around i would of picked it up, guess it is off to the scrap yard now... :-(

59apache

Chipmaker
dear santa, i'm always be a good boy...please!:drool:

the 2K is not the problem...10.000miles recovery IS a problem. Thats soooo mean....all the cool toys are to far away

10 ton needs saved

now that the auction is closed and it did not sell, think i will try and contact the auction service and see if they will release the location, all i know is it is somewhere around Knoxville Tennessee

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
do not really know the rules regarding posting about auctions.
How about you try reading the rules. They are pretty easy to understand(and follow).

You might even notice that capitalization, is a rule(if you do read the rules).

True soldier

10 Ton

The 10 ton looks like its in good shape and i hope they dont turn the truck inside out for scrap metal that would be a shame that 10 ton still has a lot of life in it just need the right owner

rules, rules

Auction Postings: Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.
• Do not post links to auction photos.
• Do not post links to GL/GSA(or other sites)that have links that quit working after a short period of time. Save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
• Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about you vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.
• No collusion as specified above.

I did read these rules and do not see how anything I did is in violation. I did not post any links. I did not post any information about the where or the when of the auction. I stated nothing more than that I found a 10 ton for auction and hoped it did not end up in the scrap pile. After the fact, as in the closing of the auction, I did release some more information. This also is not in violation of the rules. When I said that I do not really know the rules about posting about auctions, this does not mean I did not read them. It only means I am new to this forum stuff and have only a basic understanding of the particular details of these rules. As per my reading and understanding I do not think I have done anything against any written policies. As the rules say on capitalization, " Please do your best to use capitalization, proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!". Well now this sounds more like a friendly suggestion than a rule, but hey maybe I am just nick picking. Anyway feel free to strike me down from the throne of authority if it makes you feel better. Now on to happier things. I did contact the auction service and this truck did not sell, I am waiting to hear back to see what the sellers bottom dollar is. If somebody would of bid 2000 it would of been a bidding contract and it would of sold. Wish I could justify the acquiring of it. Anybody have any good ideas as to how I could convince myself that I need it.

212sparky

your 5 ton is lonely? My deuce was lonely so i got it a gen set. That and i enjoy burning the fule that all the Chevy Volts save :lol: buy it before Ferro buys it and high centers that one :grd:

Danl

Danl M915A1

Come on, You don't need to have any ideas,on convinceing your self that you need this ten ton. Because you known you need this truck, you won't be able to sleep nights if you don't even give it a shot, after all you can't let this truck go to the junk yard. Knowing that there is some members that will buy it off of you, If you need to get rid of it, the truck is to nice to junk . I wish that there was a way to pass a hat around to help save this Beast if you needed help. with cash.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks