• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a 1028!

Croatan_Kid

I found an M1028 for sale locally. It's an 85 model, the floor is lined with some kind of bedliner and looks nice, no rips in the seat, dash pad is in great shape with no cracks, it even has troops seats in it and new rear tail lights!......I just dont have 2800 bucks to rescue it with! I'd hate for it to get molested or go to a non-MV home! :cry:

Croatan_Kid

It'll be probably Tuesday or Wednesday before I can get any pictures. I've been too busy this weekend.

I'll definitely take some though, it's a nice truck! :D

BobM

Croatan_Kid said:
It'll be probably Tuesday or Wednesday before I can get any pictures. I've been too busy this weekend.

I'll definitely take some though, it's a nice truck! :D
Hey! What happened to the truck. And where are the pics? :lol:
Ready to give up that 700R4 yet?

Croatan_Kid

I went back to take some pictures and the truck was already gone. :(

I'll be ready to get rid of the 700R4 when I get an NV4500 to go behind my 6BT :D and an NP205, two driveshafts, two crossmembers, and some other stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks