• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a 1953 M211 For sale. Great shape!

NRG

I posted this in the Duece forum and noticed this forum afterward. It should of been placed in this forum to begin with but i didn't know if it was a m35 or what. Apparently its a M211. I live very close to this truck and found it locally on craigslist. It appears to be in great shape. Take a look at the craigslist ad here: 1953 Military G.M.C. 6X6

I'm sure someone on here will want to grab this truck.

tucson john

looks to be in pretty good shape.Those little FireDept.s usually took good care of thier beasts of burden(from my experience anyway) and sometimes made some good improvments. I would like to check it out if it wernt so far.:-(

Stan Leschert

Buy a bed and a rattle can..... they can be a really fun truck. Just be warned that they can be "Moody!" . That one looks like a good start, and FD's usually keep their stuf OK. I would guess that they had a Fire Truck bed on it, and they kept it for their new rig. I would not be afraid to jump in! If our M-135 was truly done, I might come south to outbid you! Not yet!

NRG

well if any of you guys are interested in it and want to buy it, I can drive over to it and check it out for you. I'm not familiar about the early dueces but I do have a M35A2, so it can't be that different. I'm also a cert mechanic for gas motors so I can tell you if there is any issues.