• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a cool little dump trailer today.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You unlatch the pintle and three of your bubbies help you turn it up side down LOL
M-416 was trailer of choice behind M-151 MUTT's and according to P.S Mag. was
what should be pulled behind the M-1009's,but I thought that was a PITA>
popacom / BILL in Ky.:mrgreen:

67_C-30

Is it not a dump? I stopped by and snapped a few pics< but I was in hurry. I saw what appeared to be a latch to dump it on passenger side front. My little boy was in the waiting in the M1009, so I didn't look under it anything.

67_C-30

I belive the handle is a parking brake. what where they wanting for it? you gonna own it?
Oh, OK. I feel doofy now!;):oops:

He has $700 OBO on the sign. I just bought a M101A2, so I don't plan on buying it. I have no idea what they worth, but it seemed a little high to me. I will pass on the number if anyone wants it.

67_C-30

It looks like its been sitting there a while, and it did say OBO. on the sign. I really don't need it, but if anybody wants the number shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

ralbelt

I had a customer stop by the shop the other day towing one. I commented how nice it was and he said he paid $800.00 for it at a local show. The PO had cut a tail gate into it that he had to repair to original.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks