• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a cool MV collection

dmetalmiki

SPEECHLESS!!..What a workshop, what beaufiful condition of the stock. You must have had your jaw dragging on the (VERY clean) floor in there. Now i'm off to find my sweeping brush, and paint.......Oh and thank you for the remarkable post and pictures. Find out (while respecting his privacy) as to what else he has and if he is a member of steel soldiers.

Last edited:
SPEECHLESS!!..What a workshop, what beaufiful condition of the stock. You must have had your jaw dragging on the (VERY clean) floor in there. Now i'm off to find my sweeping brush, and paint.......Oh and thank you for the remarkable post and pictures. Find out (while respecting his privacy) as to what else he has and if he is a member of steel soldiers.
I had a big grin, and I was surprised that it's only a few miles from my house and I never knew it was there.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! When I dream of a personal collection and the space it it kept in, thats what I see! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us and good luck meeting the owner!

KansasBobcat

I recently started helping a local glass business on my days off( which is 50% of the year). He brought me to a very large shop where a local guy has a MV collection. We were putting a new windshield on one of the jeeps. The photos are of 1/3 of the building that we had access to. I thought you guys might like to see some pics. Not sure if he is a member on SS. I didn't talk to him.
I hope you got permission to take pictures. Some people can be kind of private about their hobby, whether it's Winchesters or military vehicles.

Another Ahab

KansasBobcat;1641653[COLOR=#ffff00 said:
]I hope you got permission to take pictures.[/COLOR] Some people can be kind of private about their hobby, whether it's Winchesters or military vehicles.
Great eye candy. Thanks for the hit.

Maybe you could tell the guy you represent some junkies globally who LOVE this stuff, and won't disclose addresses or anything:

- Just MORE photos

pictures.jpg

KsM715

I hope you got permission to take pictures. Some people can be kind of private about their hobby, whether it's Winchesters or military vehicles.
Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. If I were the owner I would be pissed that someone I hired to do some work took pictures of the inside of my private property then posted them online AND stated that I am not around the property for months at a time.

But thats just me.

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. If I were the owner I would be pissed that someone I hired to do some work took pictures of the inside of my private property then posted them online AND stated that I am not around the property for months at a time.

But thats just me.
Well I guess it's a good thing that nobody knows where to find this building. But the property has hired help. Just enjoy the pictures or don't comment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks