• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a Cummins 5.9bt for sale

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yup, that's a 12v p pump. Looks like the compressor housing is MIA from the turbo. The idler pulley for the fan is also missing.

Preacherboy

"Will" is the seller. He can be reached at PottzRacing@gmail.com. If you want his phone number, pm me.

He said it is a 6bt 5.9l, 12v with the p7100 Bosch, Price includes the pump, exhaust manifold and turbo. He also said there is the Chrysler adapter plate with it for the 47h or if you want the th400 it is the s-82 bell housing.

(btw i am not getting a commision for this)

here are photos for anyone that is interested - give him an email and I hope it works out for whoever gets this.
Thanks vet! I wasn't questioning you or anything, maybe the seller I was.

I've never heard of this "s-82" bell housing...maybe someone else will chime in. I also could hardly believe Napa has this on the shelf...maybe all the guys doing Cummins swaps have totally missed something!

Vet89

Thanks vet! I wasn't questioning you or anything, maybe the seller I was.

I've never heard of this "s-82" bell housing...maybe someone else will chime in. I also could hardly believe Napa has this on the shelf...maybe all the guys doing Cummins swaps have totally missed something!
Heck, I am not offended, I am not a mechanic - this is a learning process for me!:beer:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks