• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a great deal on the arctic 4 man top and curtain and have a few questions

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was lucky enough to snag a NOS green arctic to and curtain for the four man setup. Can't wait for the delivery but I have a few questions. Are these as hard to find as I believe they are? Is the cover and curtain a lot more durable then the reg setup? Any install tips? I don't know much about these covers but figured for a great deal how could I go wrong. Thanks for the help.

Mark

s-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (1).jpg

Last edited:

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never seen one... of course, outside of Korea, I've never been north of the mason dixon line for the uniformed since 2004. Didn't have them in Korea... probably would have come in useful!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks