• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a sweet M923!

91W350

We have seen over 200 900 series trucks roll in and out of our yard now. Some were really rough, some were unusually nice. This one has brown in the paint and needs some attention, I unloaded it a few weeks ago and parked it among the deuces along the fence to keep it separate from the junkers we have been salvaging. It runs and sounds great, needs batteries and a seat. I am not sure why this particular truck called my name, but I may have to keep it.

Maybe the unusual paint scheme reminds me of a nice M925 I picked up for a friend in Fargo. At any rate, this one might get into my billfold. Glen

Attachments

Last edited:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glen that is a MIGHTY FINE LOOKING truck and its already singled out, YOU need that one for sure!!
Glens friend in Fargo!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks