• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found an M880 w/service body

Tlauden

Well in my quest for looking for a m1008 I stumbled upon 2 what I believe are M880's. One has the maintenance bed on it (no generator, but there used to be) the other is the regular bed. Thinking about offering a little above scrap to get the one with the maintenance body, it's rust but mostly surface rust. Sorry I didn't get pics :/ there were slot of weeds anyway. They were running when parked but we all know how that story goes...

Any thoughts?:beer:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If its the regular SECM body, it's 90% aluminum so I'd go for it. I had one and ended up using the body on a 116 trailer frame. Like an idiot I sold it. The M880 trucks are getting few and far in between.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks