• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found another thing!!

powersmoke18

kinda looks like cheese!! haha what is this thing?? o and I cant buy it. not forsale!

Attachments

NYC M923A2

Your at the scrapyard in Freehold, NJ. I was there a few weeks ago and saw those too. The LAV caught my attention. The guy didn't know where they came from but he thinks Ft Dix.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The APC with the Stuart turret resting on it looks like an old M75 APC...how close am I?

The Stuart target has the remains of a radial engine in it....but I've seen some tank restorers start with worse and end up with a like-new running tank. It has potential if one can find parts.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes the APC is a M75. Not many folks get excited about those. The Stuart looks hopeless to me. People will start with some awful crap but that poor thing is too shot up.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yes the APC is a M75. Not many folks get excited about those. The Stuart looks hopeless to me. People will start with some awful crap but that poor thing is too shot up.
I agree Sir. I've brought a couple of "basket cases" back to a semi-presentable condition but that poor lil tank is just shot!! (No pun intended):papabear:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks