• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found another thing!!

vettes

oh come on, nothing a lil bondo cant fix ;-)

"I agree Sir. I've brought a couple of "basket cases" back to a semi-presentable condition but that poor lil tank is just shot!! (No pun intended):papabear:"

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
B3.3T. In the pic with the LAV to the very left of the pic there is a piece of armor with a gun port, can you tell what it is?
Looks very Cadillac Gage, suspiciously like a V100/V150, could be another V300/600. Hard to say with such a small bit showing..

Wouldn't mind restoring that V300...swoon...:drool:

Cheers

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes the APC is a M75. Not many folks get excited about those.
Very true; any idea why? Because of the gasser motor, or some other reason that they're not seen more frequently in collector's hands? I see lots in museums & static displays, haven't seen one from a collector though...

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great Pictures Powersmoke 18!
I have been to A&A truck parts a few times myself for some M939 series parts.
MV inventory is limited but they are very fair to deal with in person.
Great place to go if your thinking of adapting road truck parts to an MV (Like Air ride suspension)
I always come home with much more than I intended, Bundling works well.

whiskey357

Banned
It sure is what is left from live fire training ...work at Ft. Gordon ,Ga for a while tow out some targets for the artly boys to have fun with ....good scrape metal after that one ...some almost new trucks out there to die also.....shame really as the trucks where in really good shape this is back in the 70's.......all gasers at the time ........then some old m-48 patton tanks ........well gone but not forgotten...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks