• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found me a M1010

WARWAG

My New to me M1010. She has 2408 original miles. Just sat in the sun. Dash board is sun baked. Missing some dash parts and trim. Seats look good just dusty. She needs a good wash to get rid of all the New Mexico blown in dust. Cant wait to pick her up. She is also missing the outer A/C cover as seen in the pic. I need one of those so PM me if you have one.640340_6242_159_0001.jpg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks nice. Its not missing just the cover, its missing the entire A/C unit. Someone has placed a window shaker in there. Might even be better that way.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was watching that auction.
You got a great deal. Was surprised it went for what it did.

m38inmaine

Nice, I did the same thing with the AC, however I did put the cover back on. Post up any questions you might have and consider the Plan "B" modification.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2408 original miles??? Must have only been driven on weekend drill Sundays. It does look clean, way to go. Been watching for one like that. Hope it all pans out.

WARWAG

I was too. I actually thought it was going to go for less. I was a bit shocked but Ive always wanted one. Its only money....... Anyway it needs a bunch of interior work. I hope everything else is in good shape. If not then I will fix what ever needs fixing. Cant wait to pick her up next week.

WARWAG

Nice, I did the same thing with the AC, however I did put the cover back on. Post up any questions you might have and consider the Plan "B" modification.
Plan "B" is first on my list of mods as well as the standard mods like the Starter Relay mod. etc etc.. The unit is still at the Military base. I didn't know that the one in there was a window type. I guess the stock one died? I have a line on a stock unit and the cover. Hope to get her back to stock form soon.

2deuce

I bid on that one too. I've owned them all I think except the M1010. Since I'm in Oregon and it's in NM I watched that good deal go. It does look nice, good luck with it.

WARWAG

I bid on that one too. I've owned them all I think except the M1010. Since I'm in Oregon and it's in NM I watched that good deal go. It does look nice, good luck with it.
Thanks 2duece. I was gonna get her and had a high bid limit on her. I was surprised though it went for as much as she did. I really didn't think to many people would have been bidding on her since she needs a lot of interior work. But I am happy I got her. Should pick her up next week.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That window shaker might be worth keeping. Check out a thread by panzerwillie relating to the one he built. The windowshaker would be great for camping freeing up the A6 compressor on the engine for cab A/C. Sure makes camping and getting there more fun.

Terracoma

...The unit is still at the Military base...
FYI, based on the photo (with the Organ Mountains in the background), your truck is at the GovPlanet storage yard in Las Cruces. Their yard is situated adjacent to the I-10 and I-25 interchange, along and accessed from the eastern frontage road.

Check out this Google Maps link, and you'll spot the yard east of the highlighted intersection: ---> https://goo.gl/maps/yRrAkyEuPq22

cucvrus

DSCF7673.jpgDSCF7674.jpgDSCF7675.jpgYou ask to see. I have it full of wheels and the inside was not visible from the rear. The A/C unit inside is blocked off with wheels. PM me if you want more information on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks