• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found One!

85cj88yj

I found a deuce close to home im picking up. first of all thanks alot to all of you who replied and helped me try to get my hands on one of these awesome machines. this one is ten mins from my house and was the right price. she needs a lil bit of tlc but im up to the task. once again thanks to all for the great help.

Attachments

Carl_in_NH

Read all the TMs on this site for the deuce and you'll learn a lot about these trucks. All that wonderful documentation we taxpayers funded is there for free downloading and reading.

You can go from not knowing much about them to being somewhat of an expert by devoting some of your time to reading and leanring. Do that before buying and picking up the truck and you'll be miles ahead - and likely safer, too.

85cj88yj

oh ive been reading about them since before i registered on here. i drove a different truck than the one in the pic this morning. it was one with a box on it. it kinda handled like an international i drive for work sometimes. i want to put a cargo bed on it that the guy has but i also want to try and fabricate a bed that i can drive my jeep onto

85cj88yj

the one truck that i drove had the whistler turbo which was kinda annoying. the truck in the pic has turbo but it isnt the whistler one and is plain ol' loud. i couldnt hear myself think when sitting in the passenger seat with the window open. i loved it. it just sounded like a big truck full of get the f out of my way

Carl_in_NH

A roll-back wrecker setup on the back of the deuce frame would be just the thing for moving that Jeep - and just about anything else - around