• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found some halftracks in the woods

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's how you want to find them, with the sub-floor intact with all the stowage boxes. Add repro side armor and you have most of it.

Wayofftrack

Yes I was able to work out a deal, there is a 3rd one too so trying to work out the logistics of removal its a difficult site to access. I'm going back tomorrow for the first one.

Last edited:

85CUCVtom

Yes I was able to work out a deal, there is a 3rd one too so trying to work out the logistics of removal its a difficult site to access. I'm going back tomorrow for the first one.
Awesome! Congratulations, can't wait to see photos from the recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaFarmer

I note your signature says buy/sell/trade. Please keep me in mind if you come across any scout cars for sale. I am plugging away on my car, but keep looking for a better one.

Wayofftrack

Is one avaliable? I see you are near Mt. Dora
Yep I will send you a pm. The second recovery attempt was a miserable failure due to some mistakes on my part. Almost got stuck up there too. Going back with some tools so I can get the tracks unstuck.

m3-stuck.png

m2-jungle.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks