• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found something missing.

swindad2

I know we should all read our TMs. I actually bought a hard copy of the Operator's Manual when I bought my truck. I have read through it multiple times, of course over a year ago. I guess my problem is, I am a PC Tech, and tend to find things online quicker than I can flip through a book (Never use a phone book any more). And with all the awesome members and wealth of knowledge on SS, I usually get an answer on here quicker than I can flip through my manual. :)

I personally have always been the type to tackle a mechanical issue head on, and then look for help if I can't figure it out myself. I've found youtube to be a valuable source of instructional videos too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks