• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found this knife in my five ton

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I have had this truck for about three months now. I lifted up the floor mat and found this knife. Just wondering if it is a decent knife. Somone took it to a grinder to sharpen it, but give me twenty minutes of free time and I will have it razor sharp. Any thoughts on what it is and if its a good quality knife?

Attachments

plym49

I might be wrong, but it looks like a 5.00 Chinese special. Get it decent and use it for rough, utility work.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well heck, even if it is a cheap knife; I was still stoked that I found it. I guess just sharpen it up and throw it back under the floor mat for some day that it will come in use!

dilligaf13

I lost a knife just like that in a 5 ton once. Just to play it safe go ahead and mail it to me and I'll inspect it for a few years and let you know if its mine. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks