• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found this neat old GMC for sale in PA.

Wolf.Dose

I like, as we call them, Canada GMC's, I can not open the internet cantact for some resons, so I do not know the price asked. However, I would not pay more than 1500 Euro for the truck. No useable use for it with the drilling kit. And to mdify it to a Truck with bed and trapoline would cost a lot of mone to find original parts. There have been scraped some 400 of them in the mid 80's here in Germany. Nobody wanted them. To thirthy for German gas prices!
Wolf

armytruck63

$25k? Is he smoking crack?:cookoo:

I suppose this truck is worth more as a piece of construction equipment than as a collectable vehicle. It would be handy for someone in the powerline business.

Last edited:

wildbilly1760

I'm not agreeing with the price. I just thought it was cool looking. Not sure what a tube puller is for or what they are worth......maybe the tube puller could be sold for 25 grand and then you would have a nice cab and chassis left to work with. Yeah right....just joking

nattieleather

He is defenantly thinking of it in construction equipment pricing. Try to buy a new off road truck with the drilling equipment on it and you can bet it's worth a lot more money. Still I think he is going to be hard pressed to sell it at that price even in the construction buiz.

paulfarber

Guy probably thinks the scrap price is $22,000 so for a little more over the scrap price you get a truck! :p

Wonder how bent that frame is, and how shot the drive train is from all that construction work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks