• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found this picture from my travels

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey! If you got in there by helicopter, you can get the truck out the same way. The Army has 'copters that could do it without breaking a sweat! You just have to figure out a way to get them to do it. Offer the task up to a Reserve or National Guard heavy helicopter unit as a training exercise, perhaps??

pilot

Alaska

Looks like the instrument panel of a Hughes 500? We have been making one or two trips a year from North Dakota up the ALCAN to Whitehorse,Yukon and then down to Juneau, Alaska with Ford F600/F800 van body trucks. We've thought about having someone come along to split the fuel cost for the trip, but some people are "higher maintenance" than the money would defray! The trip to Alaska is definitely an eye opener, whether it is driving a truck or delivering a small aircraft, so I would encourage everyone to do it at least once. We also are planning to take a tractor/trailer up empty this year to haul a M543a2 wrecker back down to North Dakota so if anyone needs something haled north contact me.

Greg Blanchfield Devils Lake, North Dakota 701-393-4384

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks