• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found this truck today..

chuck500cc

While out on my route I came across this crane truck and took some pics. It is for sale they told me. I was also told the breaks were shot. It has been tagged and inspected so I guess it has a clear title. Other than the breaks it runs fine. It is amazing how many MV's you come across when you start looking.

Attachments

acetomatoco

Looks like a run of the mill M543A2 Hard top, heater, soft tire(s) , no spare, and bad brakes. In most cases a fill and bleed and a couple wheel cylinders or a master or a AirPak will take care of that.. All three winches look OK??? can't see em in pix... boom cable looks loose... Hard to go wrong when you know it is a running unit and you have no SF97 or GL problems. Flag on boom is in wrong position showing star field to the rear is the retreat position... Star field must point to the front (charge when mounted) to be correct by Flag Code of our Country. So many LEOs have flag in the retreat position as the uniform stores don't know any different.. See the new Digital Camos with the velcro flag on right shoulder for the correct position... More than you wanted to know, I'm sorry... Buy the truck... it looks OK...

chuck500cc

All the tires are 80% plus. If someone wants it I can get more info for them. They said he wants $6k for it. Not in my budget, but I am sure if you have cash it will be neg.

Chuck XD Fan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks