• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found trailers an tires.

LOKI85

For people looking for trailers an tires. I found this place in New Boston,Tx. It's called old Boston hardware he was 30 or 40 trailers 1 M 35 A3 an a lot of tires. The trailers go for 300 to 800. Tires mounted are 75 to 125. 425 Texas hwy 98. Phone 903-628-9028.

LOKI85

It's 903-547-2226. That's the Red River Army depot Parts an sell yard they have a lot of trucks an parts. I drive a truck so I'm all over. Lets y'all know more when I find them.

3dAngus

Just buy the m105 from GL, remove the bed, scrap the rest. You wont lose anything if you buy right cause they are so cheap.

86m1028

Good luck on buying anything from them.
I was there about 2 weeks ago & they awful.
Gate open, door unlocked, no one around.
I stood at the counter & called there # twice.
phone just rings & rings.
They have no idea what customer service is.

Im referring to red river parts

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, My experience with red river was the opposite as they searched high and low and found me a rim for a m101a2 trailer. They are mostly into truck parts and lots of 5 tons and bridge trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks