• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Four Door Deuce.......

simoncrk

Has anyone ever seen or built a four door duece. My dad has a regular duece and he is 6'8" and has trouble gettin in and out of it. He thought he might have someone make a four door out of his, and make the seat scoot back futher. I found another cab for it. I know its probly bad to butcher a good duece, but he can't enjoy it cause he can't hardly drive it. If you have pics it would help.

gunboy1656

Keep looking around, I know there was a couple threads (I believe from ccequipment) that showed the build. If not from him there are others, and some the the tandems in the back as well.

airmech3839

search for double deuce crew cab... that should take you to it...ccequip started it. If yu want the normal deuce bed and not the 105 trailer bed and keep the dual axles go with a M36 and just put a M35 bed on it and double your cab!! If I had the money Thats what I would do!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks