• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

four door or qaud cab Deuce

res0wc18

hey guys i have been trying to use the search to find if anyone has made their duece a four door to no success.

Anyone out there done it and have pics/ links/ advice?

Me and a fellow mver were thinking of keeping the truck the same size and putting four doors on it shortening the original bed and making it a dumper to whatever size is left over after adding the fourth door.

M1075

RE: four door or qaud cab duece

Yeah, several people have done 4 doors. I searched for crew cab deuce and got 48 hits. See if any of those links can help.

M1075

res0wc18 said:
when you bob the duece you relocate the single axle with the springs and hanger from the front then?

Where can you purchase those?
Yes, or you can use springs/mounts from M105 trailer. Search the classifieds here, ebay, craigslist, gsa, gl, etc to find what you need.

russ81

res0wc18 said:
when you bob the duece you relocate the single axle with the springs and hanger from the front then?

Where can you purchase those?
Boyce Equipment has what they call a "bobber kit," which is what I used. It is the complete system from the front axle. Talk to Mark, and tell him Russell in Arizona sent you. I've bought quite a bit off of him, and he has been really great to deal with.

Check out my thread "Work on the War Pig Continues" to see what my truck looks like set up.

If you want, I can show you some pictures of the back half of my truck as I was building it out.

MilitaryRestoration

I'm getting started on mine finally...but cant tell it's going to be a long process with everything else going on :-/
'res' - i'm not too far from you at all esp since i'm in yakima right now so if you need any help assistance dont hesitate to ask

rofl :ditto: Dj

moparnut

hey guys i have been trying to use the search to find if anyone has made their duece a four door to no success.

Anyone out there done it and have pics/ links/ advice?

Me and a fellow mver were thinking of keeping the truck the same size and putting four doors on it shortening the original bed and making it a dumper to whatever size is left over after adding the fourth door.
This is moparnut I made a four door this summer and its for sale might save you the trouble of building one. it's under 4 door deuce 2.5 ton in hot roding deuce was just put up for looks and response to it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks