• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Four fuel pumps

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought these late last night. One of them is NOS, two of the other three motors work and the fourth will be for parts.

I am hoping to have two fuel tanks on my truck shortly. I will be keeping the two that the motors work and rebuilding them for myself.

Randy Barnes had a fuel pump that died, so the NOS is for him. HEY RANDY, CALL ME.

The fourth one I will keep for spare parts. Sometimes I just get lucky.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6601281599&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Last edited:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah Jim, beltfed has some good stuff, you just have to keep your eyes peeled.
Here is the height adjustments for the 2-1/2 ton trucks.
M275: 14-3/16 inches
M44 series: 15-3/16 inches.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can the wire be removed from the pump or is it a sealed connection? Do those pumps still have the wires attached?

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn,
I payed for them this AM. Hopefully I will see them sometime next week or the week after.

I THOUGHT that the fuel pump had to be mounted low in the tank. I went over to the LOGSA sight and perused several manuals looking for that exact printout. While I found what the pump looked like, I never found that particular picture of proper mounting. But the diagrams and pictures I did find basically led me to believe that those were the correct parts.

Thx jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks