• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Four man soft top kit

Josh66

Hey SS, any recommendations for a 3 color camo soft top kit? I need whole kit with the c pillar, bows, doors, and back curtain. Any input on the seco kit? it seems to be about the only one in stock. First real post, hope this is the right place.. thanks.

DREDnot

Whoever has one in stock.
The manufacturer used to sell them direct to the public but has stopped doing so recently.
With the rise in units hitting the streets and no more supply you need to grab one from whoever still has them.

Josh66

Whoever has one in stock.
The manufacturer used to sell them direct to the public but has stopped doing so recently.
With the rise in units hitting the streets and no more supply you need to grab one from whoever still has them.
That’s what I’m seeing, pretty limited supply. I have seen the Breton kits but the gentleman from seco said their kit was from another manufacturer up north. Just hate to spend over $3k on kit if the quality wasn’t there. But like you said I guess there aren’t a ton of options.
Still waiting on that SF97, sounds like I’ll probably have plenty of time to figure it out..thanks for the reply and your advice, appreciate it.

cg25713

I recently bought a new black four man top with doors, c-pillar etc. for my dark Marine camo M1152 and it worked out very well and looks good.

My advice would be to confirm it is from Bretton or another US manufacturer.

tgejesse

Hey SS, any recommendations for a 3 color camo soft top kit? I need whole kit with the c pillar, bows, doors, and back curtain. Any input on the seco kit? it seems to be about the only one in stock. First real post, hope this is the right place.. thanks.
Did you end up getting a SECO kit? Like you've found... seems like they're the only one in stock and I just made a purchase of all the parts too.

Josh66

Did you end up getting a SECO kit? Like you've found... seems like they're the only one in stock and I just made a purchase of all the parts too.
I ended up getting most of the Breton kit, piece by piece. Paid quite a bit more but the quality looks good and seems to fit pretty well. Had to source the c-pillar locally-ish and the rest came from midwest. I'll get some pics posted one of these days..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks