• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fourty m105A2's

BTPchad

Im not a salesman for the company so i hope its ok to post this on here. I just cruise the forums sometimes and i like to give you a heads up on new inventory. With That being said....

We just started receiving a shipment of 1983-1991 M105A2 trailers. We bought 40 of them and they are all in great working condition. We have a lot of other other trailers in our yards but these are really nice.

You can check them out at: http://www.mylittlesalesman.com/dea...equipmentcoinc/inventory/cat/militarytrailers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks