• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frame extenders needed to mount winch on M35. any for sale?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a set of the old welded style that I'd sell for alot less than $177. One is bent a little but if you've got a torch and a big hammer it shouldn't be that big of deal. I was going to fix it and use it myself but I've come across another set so I don't need these. Give me a PM if your interested.

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will need frame extentions and winch mounts. Saturn Surplus has 1 side NOS winch mount for $30. I forget which side. They only have the one side tho. I have a set of frame extentions and a good right side winch mount. The left side requires some fabrication. Someone cut the top part of the winch mount off. There is a fellow close to you that has alot of deuce parts. Forget exactly where but he is around the Lincoln/Omaha area. And finally you will need about a 10" bolt for the mounting. Make sure you get this with the set up. It is a very expensive grade 8 bolt/nut.