• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Franklin Borough NJ Memorial Day Parade 5/25/15

glivdub03

Looking for anyone who would like to attend with a military vehicle, great Parade, alot of people, approximately 45 min to a hour long with free food and refreshments at the VFW hall. Parade is Monday 5/25/15 line up begins at 9:00am, step off to parade is 10:00am. The address to the VFW hall is 1 Legion Road, Franklin, NJ 07416. For any other information please private message me or call my cell phone 862-266-1988. I will be in my M923a1, please keep in mind that this is Franklin Borough in Sussex County not franklin township. Thanks, hope to see you there!

SteveKuhn

I've been trying to figure out how to participate, but I can't figure out how I can get back to Wyckoff for an 11:30 standby commitment. If I'm not called, I'll be up. I love to drive the Deuce on Route 23.

Is your truck the 5 ton with the box close to Sit 'n Chat? It would be very welcome next Sunday at High Point.

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks