• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Freash Meat from Glen Ellyn, IL

DirtDart82

Hi folks Newbie from Glen Ellyn, IL doing research for my Civy Job. After 20 years in the Army I still have a soft spot for HQ-22 my M35A2 that was my ride while active duty. This site is a wealth of information it is a bit like drinking from a fire hose.

ryan77

We love FNG'S on here!!! Welcome from Illinois! Lots of good info on here most of it accurate!!:shock:

91W350

Thanks for your service and welcome to the forums. You will find a great bunch of guys here, a lot of knowledge and some stray opinions. If you ever have a burning desire to work on a deuce, I can fix you up! Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks