• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free Deuce

redneckabbott

Found a good looking deuce when I was over at a friends house. It's just parked in their neighbors yard. Thing is I asked my friend if they would sell and he said nobody lives there and haven't for awhile. He told me they didn't own that land or trailor anyways just rented it and the land owner would probably just give it to me if I got it out of there! That really made my day!!! So as you can imagine I'm gonna talk to the land owner and find out if how bad he wants it gone.

redneckabbott

Yea I had done thought of that!!! I can tell you where its not at.....gotta think of something good......you're back yard, lol Didn't wanna be mean

HECKLER

I dont know where Jasper al is but i live just north of mobile al if you need any help when or if you get the duse let me know and ill be glad to give you a hand
Mason