• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

free M37 for parts

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is already posted in the classifieds, but I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention as this is one of those "must be gone soon or it's going to the scrapper" deals. This time, though, it's true. Difference is, this time, the truck is FREE.

Not much left of it, there is some sheetmetal pieces in there that are salvagable. The rear axle is there, the engine block, the tranny, a bunch of front steering parts, lots of small parts as well. Was in Colemans scrapyard until a few years back when it was rescued from the torch, the project truck might have gone to supply some spare parts to someone else. Located in 22630, needs to be moved ASAP. Bring a big truck and trailer, and a lot of know how to load it.

Attachments

benni72

That person from G.741 would be me! Good lookin out VT, thank you. gotta pass on this one, fantastic $ though maddawg. for would it would cost and from what i see is there i gotta pass. thank you again.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
4 hours each way, Mike.

I'm getting a lot of tire tickers, people saying I'm interested in this part, please pull it for me, I'm kinda interested in the M37, but no takers so far. Perhaps this will go to the scrapper, noone seems to want the few parts left on it. :(

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have until the end of March, then the owner (a friend of mine) will have a scrap company haul it away. Tempus fugit.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took a couple more pics today. Here they are.

mattveeder - rocco said he's going to try and remove this Saturday, pending if he gets a trailer to do it. If he can't, I will be contacting you to remove. You need a trailer and a bunch of comealongs and cables, OR a rollback.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gent came down from MD to attempt pickup today, decided there wasn't enough there for his purposes. It's still available, but only until April 1st. After that, the torchman cometh.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks