• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmtaunton

Well it looks like the deal we had is broken , he cancelled it and someone is picking up tonight , but still wish no one I'll wishes , too good to be true but a deal is .............

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well it looks like the deal we had is broken , he cancelled it and someone is picking up tonight , but still wish no one I'll wishes , too good to be true but a deal is .............
Wow, an agreement gone south in just 3 hours and 2 minutes? Oh well...you had honorable intentions so my comment stands![thumbzup]

Rmtaunton

Thank you PB but as they say maybe something's are to good to be true , I am not wanting to or trying to belittle or infuse anything and I wish people the best...maybe that will find me another good deal. OK, I volunteer for spec ops again at 2015 rally next year. Hey, maybe good things will happen to good people :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Considering that we are talking about a free CUCV here, the process has been pretty civil. I was once advised of an M1008.that found its way to a junkyard. I arrived an hour later and found that the 60 front was gone. While checking out the yard attendant advised me that before the truck was on the ground there was a fist fight over that front. A lot of that truck made it here and some even headed to NY.

RAYZER

Regarding the op's offer: most likely came down to whoever could get there first!
Not every day a free MV is offered up!
Must have resembled a flock of Vultures on some fresh road kill!

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'd think if it were spoken for, the OP would post that and close or request the thread be deleated

84cucv1ton

Yes the truck is spoken for. My friend Steve Went down last night and got it. Thanks a lot the original poster for helping out my good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.