• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free trailer.

beaubeau

I have bid on a trl in Fort Drum and I have paid for it. It is too far for me to go for one trl. I have papers and paid documents for it. If someone wants it, PM me. It is a Chassis Trl M103A3. I wanted to get 3 to make it worth the trip, but I failed to get 2 more. Phil

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great offer! I wish I was closer, there's nothing better than free green iron! I let 3 brand new M105 trailer beds go because I was too lazy to go pick them up. I never thought of offering them up to anyone else. I have to remember to think outside the box sometimes.

dm22630

beaubeau said:
I have bid on a trl in Fort Drum and I have paid for it. It is too far for me to go for one trl. I have papers and paid documents for it. If someone wants it, PM me. It is a Chassis Trl M103A3. I wanted to get 3 to make it worth the trip, but I failed to get 2 more. Phil

Very honorable. [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] :popcorn:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: Free trailer.

PM sent

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Sorry Eric, I thinks its even closer to your back yard. Go for it!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Thanks again, to Phil. I brought the trailer home today. It's the green M103 frame on the rear of my trailer. My wife was impressed that it has JUNK painted on it in a couple of places with fluorescent orange paint! I keep telling her that none of this stuff is junk.

Attachments

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trailer does have air brakes. The timing couldn't have been better!

alphadeltaromeo

emmado...isn't that a question that non mv'ers ask...."what are you going to do with that?" rofl

The best response I liked from that thread was "whatever i want..." *grin*

beaubeau

OK doghead, we got to start calling U "THE TRAILER MAN!" That Flat bed trailer is the same as mine,except I have 3 axles. It is old, but reliable!. I wish it were 20ft. longer to haul more Iron! Glad u made a good hail. I got pics on here of my haul from yesterday. Good kuck, Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks