• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free troop seats, bows, in S. Texas

SEAFIRE

This stuff is taking up room in our fire station, you want it, you come pick it up, will not arrange shipping or ship it.

1x complete set of green troop seats, wood with some metal planks, includes the 3rd piece that goes against the cab.

1x set of tan troop seats, wood planks, does NOT includes the 3rd piece that goes against the cab.

5x bows, see picture, very good condition

1x green/camo canvas/vinyl top, has some of the metal hardware, was taken off one of our deuces when we installed a hard top.

A VFW was supposed to take some of this stuff but doesn't want it now

PM me or reply....

Attachments

coacho

Interested

Dear Sir:
My name is Coacho and I am the Vice President of the World War II Histroy Center in El Dorado, Kansas. I am in the process of restoring a 1942 Chevy 1.5 ton G7107 truck. One of the major items that we need is the troop seats and bows for the truck. Could you possible measure the length, width, of one of the medal stakes and the width distance between the bows to see if it would fit on my truck.
You can contact me at my email address dodom@usd375.org
Thanks
Coacho
Vice president
World War II History Center
Remember Honor Educate

SEAFIRE

wow....
I was wondering why I started getting PM's asking about this stuff all of a sudden.

Mod's please close this thread, this stuff has been long gone since July 2009.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks