• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frequency knob not adjusting Frequency output on MEP006

crazycanuk

Quick question. I have an MEP006 where the frequency knob is not adjusting the frequency output. Tested switch/knob met specs in documentation but I bought another. Same results so I am wondering if maybe it is wired incorrectly or there is a manual adjustment somewhere?

I am getting 55 - 57 frequency reading on digital meter on output. But I would like to lock it in at least 60

Any one direct me to the correct place to find an answer? I have looked at TMs I have but have not found anything yet.

Thanks,

George

Guyfang

Staff member
The knob is not suposed to adjust anything. Its for the precise power Model, (MEP-105A) and 400 hertz model, (MEP-115A. The black knob under the control panel, right side, is for adjusting the hertz/RPM. Turn it clockwise, increase the hertz. Push the button in the middle, it releases the locking mechanism, and you can make BIG adjustments.

Guyfang

Staff member
Quick question. I have an MEP006 where the frequency knob is not adjusting the frequency output. Tested switch/knob met specs in documentation but I bought another. Same results so I am wondering if maybe it is wired incorrectly or there is a manual adjustment somewhere?

I am getting 55 - 57 frequency reading on digital meter on output. But I would like to lock it in at least 60

Any one direct me to the correct place to find an answer? I have looked at TMs I have but have not found anything yet.

Thanks,

George
You need to take note of the model you are using, and then look in the manuals for instructions on that model. I would start with the -12 manual, and begin at the first page and read it till the end. There are a number of differences between the three models. Do you have the manuals. all of them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks