• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frequency problems on mep804b

ColdMike

Hey all, thanks for sharing so much knowledge on here. I've been reading for a couple months but this is my first post!

My MEP804b runs well below 60hz, it will register smooth 55-58hz. When I adjust the frequency up to 60hz the engine struggles and freq drops to 55 or lower. If I continue to adhust the nob higher, it will run smooth again at a higher rpm and around 63hz. Seems like 59-62 is a range the engine struggle to run smoothly

Any advice?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey all, thanks for sharing so much knowledge on here. I've been reading for a couple months but this is my first post!

My MEP804b runs well below 60hz, it will register smooth 55-58hz. When I adjust the frequency up to 60hz the engine struggles and freq drops to 55 or lower. If I continue to adhust the nob higher, it will run smooth again at a higher rpm and around 63hz. Seems like 59-62 is a range the engine struggle to run smoothly

Any advice?
Well... I guess it makes this your official Wecome to the Outfit!

Making Power isn't my thing, but chances are good that some of the guys who do know will drop by and help out. Be sure to go download the Technical Manuals for that MEP. Doesn't cost you anything and they will have flowchart style troubleshooting in them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks