• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh meat from TN

battlecattle

Just introducing myself as a guy from Knoxville that just purchased a m35a2 from some friends of mine. Who just happen to be good folks with lots of experience and also on this forum. Still don't have my truck yet but hopefully before Thanksgiving. Definitely looking forward to my time here!

Oh and you probably want some pictures!
Passender Side.jpgPassenger Side with Troop.jpgDrivers Seat.jpgRear.jpg

-Josh

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I know that truck!

Welcome. You can convoy down to the rally next October.

FloridaAKM

Smoking nice truck & you got it home with a shelter in the back; you must have used up some some favors getting all that in place.

Welcome aboard, stow your gear & hang on for the ride your gonna love. To make the mods happy, read your TM's too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks