• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh Paintjob!

lindsaym

Decided to rattle-can my M1009. I've done quite a bit of this with my combat gear, but nothing so big as this! I like the results. Best part is, in six months, when I come up with a new idea, I can do it all over again! Probably cost me 100 bucks total, including the gear to sand it down with. Won't be on any showroom floors, but i like it.

zout

The camo basic looks good - that concept of the pattern an patterns like it have been around a long time. Looks like a Cocaine Delivery truck blew up in your yard though - what is up with all of that White stuff ?
Good Job over there on the paint.

taylordc15

Any more info on this arctic heater kit dealy?
The port sticking out the fender is to attach a external heater. There are two under hood heaters, one heats the battery boxes and cab, the other heats the engine oil pan and transmission pan. There is plywood insulation inside and a quilted cover that goes over the back of the truck. This is the only picture I have on my computer, if you want more info I have the TM somewhere.

Attachments

lindsaym

The camo basic looks good - that concept of the pattern an patterns like it have been around a long time. Looks like a Cocaine Delivery truck blew up in your yard though - what is up with all of that White stuff ?
Good Job over there on the paint.
Actually a light winter here in Alaska. It was 30-35 last week when everyone down South was suffering! Not good for snow-mobiling though...

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the paint job! [thumbzup]

In truth, the only opinions that really matter are yours and your girlfriend/fiancee/wife's (if applicable).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks