• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh Resto # III

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just finished m1008 number 3, tell me what you think.

David

Attachments

cornrichard

Wow, that looks like you used a time machine to get it. Almost to good to have fun in. The look of those tires tells me you have some fun in mind though. Great job!

Scout

Wow - that looks like A..S..S.

Nope - fantastic! I like the old-school rubber Great job. I'm a die-hard Ford guy, but that is one nice (real) chevy. 1987 destroyed they Chevy light truck - you have an example of how good it can get!

Capt.Marion

Glad to see these things getting restored instead of just being turned into "Boy Toys" like so many jeeps and other older MVs did.

Beautiful job!

ABN173

Very nice, now tell us your secrets....lol no really:
Did you have the seat reupholstered?
what about the floor liner?
and did you lift it any for the HMMWV tires?

-Dale

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks