• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh restoration of a 17K mile M1008

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice work, watch it, the goverment sees this, they may come back for it. Find the correct rear shackles; that's all it needs.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No. The VFD who had the truck were slowly trying to get rid of all the military stuff. That's why it's got a stock Chevy grill, and missing the slave and BO lights in the front, it's had new doors from a donor truck installed also. I had to by a new tailgate because it was missing. The truck just sat, hence the 17K miles. It's without a doubt the strongest best running truck I've ever had.

bigbe5678

Hi 82ABNMP This is General Smith US Army Me and the boys down at the Motor Pool noticed what a great job you did on your truck.Better then new ..Well..We want it back..... LOL Congrats and good luck Great Job

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks