• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh Southern CUCV Resto M1008

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just finished this 38K mile rust free M1008.

David

Attachments

Last edited:

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow...

David,

Super nice - especially the interior...!!!

Can you share where you got the seat cover and did you paint the door panels and dash? If so, paint info please... :-D

I'm looking to buy a M1008 and plan to do my interior (stock) like you did.

Thanks,

Mike

epartsman

Awesome! One day my 09 will look that good but first I will need to overcome all the cancer. Mine was Florida National Guard and has seen alot of beach time. At least if I spill my drink it wont puddle it just drains right out LOL.

Grega

What kind of prep did you do for the door panels? Did you use the adhesion promoter before painting. And did you paint the dash panel also. The only thing thats left to do on my M1009 is this.

cliffyp

What did you do for a hitch in the back? Is that just welded to the bumper or are you reinforcing the hitch to the frame? Pics from the underside would be awesome!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks