• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fried my S3 eess

DatGuyC

It seems that the S3 eess in my truck is shorting out somehow. I came out the other day and the batteries in my truck were completely dead. I have the ground kit installed and the batteries are less than a year old. Even with the run switch in the off position, the eess is pulling a draw. Wondering if anybody else has had a similar problem? I've replaced it with a nartron yellow label I had and the truck seems to be running fine now and no more draw with everything off.

DatGuyC

Yeah I always turn the switch to off. My dad showed me this trick of putting a bulb between the negative terminal of the battery and the truck to see if there was a load when everything was off. The only thing that lit the bulb up was when I had the eess hooked up so it was the thing shorting out the system. Since I've had the nartron box on there haven't been any problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks