• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Friend's Bobbed Deuce

dirtyfingernails

I ran to out to Hawthorne, FL, yesterday to get some trailer parts from my friend Mark. I got a chance to see his bobbed deuce. He's doing a very nice job. I like the M103 trailer bed on it. He's also running muffled exhaust down the frame rail and has power assist steering. This is going to be a nice rig. I'll let him pipe in and fill in the details. I like his truck, but love his shop...I can only dream of having such a nice place.
Steve

Attachments

Hammer

I had thought about doing that with a set of fenders from my 200a1 trailer.
Would rather have a bed on the back though.

DUECE-COUPE

i willl be using the tool/battery box L brackets, cut down and attached to the frame and back of front fenders. i will be cutting the steps to mount on the bracket and plan on monting a peice of rubber mat to the top for traction.

55Cameo

Steve, I've been hard at work. Or is that hardly working? Can't remember. I did get the winch mounted on the Deuce with Jim and Aarons help and some much needed tlc. Have a few more things to do to it like replacing the air tanks that I have sitting in the garage from Saturn Surplus and some minor adjustments to the winch lever. How have you been? Are you going to the Rally in Feb.? I'm planning on going but haven't purchased tickets yet, but I know Jim already has his. Give me a call and catch up. Allan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks