• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From Hattiesburg to Dry Creek L.A.

Jeepsinker

Won 4 M1009 blazers out of Hattiesburg the other day and just wondering if anyone can help with transport here( paid of course), or just help me get them off the lot. It is 287 miles from Camp Shelby to my doorstep and I really don't want to pay $3000 to move all four from there to here.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two of them fit good on a 40' gooseneck. (See pic of loadout at Beauregard). I was able to rent this 1 ton/trailer for the recovery. Maybe look into that option or find a hungry local hotshot driver? Or 4 trips with a towbar? (yuck).

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What ever happened to having everything worked out BEFORE a bid is placed instead of "I won X NOW need a way to get it home" I guess people are getting lazy and THINK poor planning on there part means expedited help from others.

Jeepsinker

What ever happened to having everything worked out BEFORE a bid is placed instead of "I won X NOW need a way to get it home" I guess people are getting lazy and THINK poor planning on there part means expedited help from others.
I do have a way to get them home that I worked out prior to bidding, I'm just trying to find a more economical way. Timntrucks, I would appreciate that feller's info if you could pm it to me. Thanks guys.

Jeepsinker

Well I tried to get ahold of CSMdavis but his inbox is full. Anyone else know how I can get ahold of him? I'm going to pick up two of my trucks Wednesday, but I need a place to keep the other two until Saturday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks