• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From Livermore Ca to Cottonwood CA

BombFarm

I may be able to help. I am located in Salinas, Ca. (Monterey County). Livermore is usually less than two hours away by truck, depending on traffic.
Additionally I am California permitted for extralegal size and weight hauling. The weight and width of an M109 will require those types of permits. I have recently moved a few OD green items from the lower Bay Area over into the Central Valley for a friend of mine. I am fully insured and carry an extra $750,000 of freight insurance for all loads. I'm also a Halftrack owner, so I actually have a heart for anything OD. My rate for extral-leagal loads is $110/hr, yard to yard.
Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss further details or ask any questions. Thanks.
Martin
831-809-7557

scottsdal

My new love is on her way to me right this moment.

I got a great rate from a local company Clayton Towing about a thousand dollars less then most quotes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks