• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front brake drums on M38A1

jeeplvr247

I have heard not to use moly grease in the GAA applications because GAA is lithium based. I just planned on using my Lucas Red and Tacky. It is good grease and has served me well in the past. The new wheel bearing is packed in light cosmolene so I will clean it with gas as you suggested. When I put the axle back in, should the whole shaft be greased or just the splines?

Edit: Although now that I look deeper into that grease question I don't see anything against the moly grease on the compatibility charts...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks