• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front brakes part numbers M1008

hannaganscr

I have found that not all K30 part numbers work for m1008 and m1028 so here are some part numbers to save you some time. I had to make 3 trips before I got the right parts

Front Rotors
Issue if you get the wrong part Wheel stud holes are 15mm on the wrong part
the Right part has 17.4mm Wheel stud holes.

Advance Auto parts... PN PNYH141469
Orielly Auto parts... PN 5048RGS

PADS

Advance Auto Parts... PN FLD149
Orielly Auto Parts...PN SM149

hannaganscr

FINALLY GOT IT FIXED!!!! No more death wobble. It was warped rotors and a brake caliper hanging. The guy before me that had the truck put all new front end parts in it tie rod ends all bushings including leaf spring bushings and alignment had steering stabilizer shock replaced and had steering box checked out. I put kinpin bushings in and a new steering stabilizer. The problem was still there. I got the tires off and rotors looked great and new pads so I didn't question the brakes. Miced the rotors and found out rotors were warped and also one caliper hanging. The truck didn't wobble all the time and I didn't feel any pulse in the brake pedal. So happy now I got it fixed.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not get the GM part number from the TM 9-2320-289-34p parts manual? Most stores can cross reference that number easily.

Figure 120, item #2 and 10.

Last edited:

gmjunky87

Drock, Thank You, I just ordered an 18FR652. I have come to find that the SRW and DRW pick ups and supposedly the 2wd trucks used the same calipers for 1 ton and above. I did cross reference the part number in the TM 14002543, the only calipers I could find were from Bendix, Wagner and Cardone at the time couldn't find the ac delco part number. Also it didn't cross reference with GM parts website. I just wanted to ask if anyone had any luck finding a part number that didn't cross reference with the TM part number.

Last edited: